We are a leading provider of cable management solutions for commercial and industrial environments. Our cable trays are designed to support and organize cables and wiring in a safe and efficient manner. We supply and install all type of Network and Electrical Cable trays for IT rooms and Data centers. We install Cable trays according to local building codes and regulations. The National Electric Code (NEC) and the Canadian Electrical Code (CEC) provide guidelines for the safe installation of cable tray systems.
Our cable trays are available in a variety of materials, including metal, plastic, and fiberglass, to suit the specific needs of your project. We also offer a range of configurations, including ladder, trough, and channel styles, to accommodate different types of cables and meet specific installation needs.
Our metal cable trays are made of steel or aluminum, making them strong, durable, and suitable for use in a wide range of environments. Our plastic cable trays are lightweight, easy to install, and corrosion-resistant, making them ideal for indoor environments and data cabling. Our fiberglass cable trays are fire-resistant, corrosion-resistant and have good insulation properties, making them suitable for harsh environments or areas where corrosion may occur.
In addition to our cable trays, we also offer a variety of accessories, such as cable ladders, covers, and dividers, to help organize and protect cables. Our team of experts can also assist you with the planning and installation of your cable tray system to ensure compliance with local building codes and regulations.
At Velocity cabling, we are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products and services. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help with your next cable management project.
Cable tray Types
Cable trays come in a variety of sizes and materials, and can be configured in different ways to accommodate different types of cables and meet specific installation needs.
- Metal cable trays, such as steel or aluminum, are strong, durable, and can be used in a wide range of environments. They are also the most common type of cable tray.
- Plastic cable trays are lightweight, easy to install, and corrosion-resistant. They are typically used in indoor environments and are a good choice for data cabling.
- Fiberglass cable trays are fire-resistant, corrosion-resistant and have good insulation properties. They are typically used in harsh environment or areas where corrosion may occur.
- Ladder cable trays have a rung-like design that allows cables to be supported horizontally and vertically. They are suitable for use with power and control cables.
- Trough cable trays have a shallow, open design that allows cables to be supported horizontally and offers easy access for maintenance.
- Channel cable trays have a deeper, closed design that protects cables from dust and debris. They are suitable for use with data cabling.
Cable tray systems also come with additional accessories such as cable ladders, covers, and dividers to help organize and protect cables.